Windows 10 tiles are truly one of the best features of the start menu. It can be customized with many tiles to represent your favorite apps, and websites.
Are you facing the problem with the Windows 10 Start menu? If you have yet to clasp its colorful tiles and menus, then you are lost out, mostly if you have a Windows tablet or laptop. With a little bit of customization, you can form the Start menu into something attractive.
Microsoft allows app developers, game creators, and website owners to develop custom tiles when you pin one of their products to the Windows 10 Start menu. Windows 10 provides many options to make the Start menu suitable for your work style.
You can get way to customize and work them so it’s easier to access your favorite applications. You can resize your tiles, unpin and pin them on the Start menu, turn live tiles on and off, and rearrange them into particular groups. Let’s look at this way.
WinTileR is the very useful app for Windows 10 that permits you to customize the way your tiles look and function on the Windows.
Win10Tile is specially designed to help Windows users create and pin live tiles to windows 10. This tool is easy-to-use and doesn’t require a global version of the app to be installed to get started.
With Win10Tile you can create custom tiles by selecting your own image and background color for the tile. This tool allows you to make and pin tiles without adding labels for tiles. You’ll still be capable to create windows 10 tiles without this, but they won’t be able to launch programs as required.
How to use Win10Tile to customize Windows 10 Start menu Tiles
To get started creating windows 10 tiles, follow below steps:
1. Download the latest version of Win10Tile. Extract the file to get a folder labeled Win10Tile. Open this Win10Tile folder to launch a Win10Tile.exe file.
2. Once the program is installed and running, select the program name from the list which tile you want to edit.
3. Select either 70x 70 or 150×150 image field, click the select image, browse to the image that you want to use and then click the open.
4. By default, Win10Tile doesn’t display labels on tiles. If you pick to do so, select show label box before clicking the Save button.
5. Once you are happy and have added images for each tile size, then select Pin to Start menu.
From WinTileR’s main menu, you can also execute the same tile creation for all websites, folders, and apps. I’ve got it quite hard to find custom Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 tiles on the internet since many apps that previously worked for creating custom tiles have fallen into disrepair with following Windows updates.