iMessage on pc is one of the most popular features of iOS. It also has support for Mac, which makes this multi-platform communication tool really suitable.
iMessage on PC has been a vision for Windows users for quite a few time. It is not possible as Apple prevents iMessage only for its personal products. Every Apple user has rare listened to iMessage, which is the iOS version of texting. iMessage exists on all Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, and iMacs, but so far it is not available on Windows.
iMessage on PC is specially an Apple’s instant messaging services. This service allows you to send text, image, sound, location audio, video, and many more things in the very easy way. One of the main problems many people facing is that they don’t know how to get iMessage on Windows PC. Here, we are going to search how to send messages on iMessage from your computer.
Features of iMessage On PC Windows
- It is one of the easiest iOS platform apps to communicate with each other.
- No limits to send messages to this app.
- It is free of cost and doesn’t need to pay money to use this app.
- You can easily send images, video, docs, files with your friends.
- You can get an action of the person with whom you are texting, is typing or not.
iMessage on PC: How to Get iMessage for Windows PC
Most of my people who use Windows want to use iMessaging. They ask me, is there any way to use iMessage on Windows PC? Finally, I have decided to help those users use iMessage on Windows. If you also want to take the benefits of this tricks, Let’s find out here!
Using the Chrome Remote Desktop
1. Download Google Chrome from its official website. You have to download on both the computers.
2. When the installation process of the app is completed, then click to launch button available on the top right.
3. Download and Install an extra program on the Mac computer named ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.’
4. Follow all the instructions. Till installation, you may need the password of your Mac computer.
5. Launch the Chrome Remote Desktop on your iMac. You will get a 12 digit code on the window.
6. Note down the code and enter the code on the Chrome on your PC, this will enable you to have access to your Mac computer.
This trick is a little bit busy, and for this method you required Mac but what if you do not have iOS or Mac? Don’t worry here is another method available to install iMessage on pc, which we will discuss below.
iMessage on Windows by Using IPADIAN Emulator
1. Download the free emulator available on ipadian2.com.
2. When the installer gets downloaded, you just have to run the .exe file.
3. If you have an apple id then sign in otherwise you can create new id and signup.
4. Now, you have to access the iOS network from Window. You will find iPadian interface looks almost equal to an iPad.
5. Now, look up for iMessage in the apps section and launch it to start.
This is a very simple method to use iMessage on Windows PC, with this free emulator not just the iMessage app for pc, but even other apps can be used. You can experience the enjoyment of owning an iPad without further having one.